Who becomes an AWE Member?
Our membership is diverse, making AWE an ideal place to combine knowledge, skill, and experience to support our community of women entrepreneurs and business leaders.
By joining AWE, you'll become part of a supportive community that focuses on education, networking, and mentoring. It's the greater-Philadelphia region's unique organization specifically for women who are leaders of and investors in growing businesses.
AWE's annual fee is $225, which includes all educational programs and networking events. Members attending the Annual Celebration and Presentation of the Iris Newman Award will pay an additional fee.
To join, simply complete the on-line membership application and make your payment.
While we prefer on-line registration, those who need to pay by check may print out the membership application and return it by mail with your payment to the AWE office.
- Superior programming with industry leaders
- CEO Roundtable where only CEOs gather to exchange stories, ideas, and insights
- Members only section of the AWE website, with a forum for exchange of ideas and requests for assistance (in development)
- Introductions to and networking opportunities with leaders of women-led businesses
- A series of educational programs designed to stimulate and enhance business knowledge and skills -- including leadership skills
- Outreach to future women entrepreneurs (and potential employees) through support of programs at the major business schools.
- High-level networking enables mentoring opportunities
- AWE Fellows are designated annually from among the area's leading business programs
- Opt-in members only support provides on line answers to your pressing business questions